There are a number of ways to get involved in bringing the Digital Literacies in Initial Teacher Education framework to life.
- Include the #ScotITEDigi tag in your social media posts to make it easier for others to find Digital Literacies related articles, experiences and resources.
- Tweet @ITEDigiLit to highlight interesting digital literacies in Initial Teacher Education practice, research or resources you would like us to share.
- Contact working group members with suggestions for future activities that support Teacher Educators’ Digital Literacies related teaching and learning.
- Register your interest below in participating in
- developing additional support resources for aspects of the framework
- future research and scholarship activities
- future events
- submitting a new article, case study or review related to Digital Literacies in Initial Teacher Education
Register your interest in developing future resources to support the enactment of the framework for Digital Literacies in Initial Teacher Education.…Find Out More
Register your interest in participating in future research and scholarship opportunities related to the Digital Literacies in ITE framework.…Find Out More
Register your interest in participating in future Digital Literacies in ITE framework events.…Find Out More
Sign up to create and submit short articles about aspects of your own ITE programme’s Digital Literacies practice…Find Out More